Hello, My name is Shannon .
I’m honored to have your interest. I’m a licensed cosmetologist specializing in natural hair care, specifically my signature haircut The Shanformation™ . I am based in Brooklyn, New York.
Books open the 20th of every month at 12pm noon EST
for the following month .
ex. November books would open October 20th at 12pm EST
If the calendar appears entirely blank, that means that there is currently NO availability for that particular month
***THE ENTIRE YEAR IS NOT BOOKED***
THE SCHEDULE OPENS MONTHLY
• Please use valid /up to date email address and mobile phone number upon confirmation request.
• PLEASE do not book for your friends or family under your profile , email or phone number . Even when gifting or assisting someone PLEASE book them with their own name and contact information.
TIMING & AVAILIBILITY
• No appointments on Saturdays . I do not work in or out of the salon on the Sabbath no exception.
• No day of / off site ( out of salon ) wedding services.
• Carefully select EASTERN time zone.
If you’re booking from another time zone out of state or out of the country PLEASE specify EASTERN time during booking.
• Each guest is shampooed before any service
• Products needed and used are provided by me
• Bringing your own hair products does not change the price of your service and finishing results are not guaranteed .
• Raw Indian Hair is available for purchase. must select with service.
• I DO NOT offer color lifting , highlights FRONTAL installs, RELAXERS , pixie cuts, 27 piece, clip in installs, tape in weave installs , feed in braids , knotless braids , micros, crochets, twist outs, men’s tapered cuts nor do I make or install wigs.
• I DO NOT service anyone under 18 - no exceptions
• If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to text/call
Monday- Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
• Please allow up to 48 hours for response during business hours.
• Please NO social media DMs in reference to appointments , tardiness , inquiries or booking.
Add your phone number to receive an appointment reminder via text message.
Message and data rates may apply. One message per appointment.